12 February 2012

Hello world

I recently achieved a professional milestone: a round number of years working as a (.NET) software developer. The number does not mean a lot in itself apart from the fact that it made me think a bit more about my past and current experience.
This in turn helped me realise a couple of things:
I still want to find answers to some of the questions I accumulated so far.
I learned so much from the software community and it is great to be part of this unprecedented sharing of software knowledge.
And as a conclusion to my retrospective I want to try and give something back to the community.
I hope that starting this blog will help me accomplish that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating a blog is a great idea, you post so many useful things on Google+. Even if you just posted them on your blog, and expanded a bit then it would be an invaluable source.

Alex Pop said...

Glad you find it helpful.